October 09, 2017

Crochet tote bag

Hello,

One day my daughter ask me for library bag, she want it very colorful and what is the most important, bag should be finish with turquoise, her favourite color.
So, I decide to make this bag with my favourite sunburst granny squares, here is a great tutorial for this squares: sunburst granny square tutorial

To make this bag I use colorful leftover yarn from my stash and 4.5mm crochet hook.
I've made 18 squares ( 9 for each side of bag), and join them with slip stitch.
For the closure I made simple chain and sew big button on the front.











I also add lining inside the bag and on the straps to avoid stretching. 




Crocheting this bag was so much fun, especially when we both with my daughter choose colors to sunburst squares. So, I think the bag looks great and what is most important for me...my daughter loves it.. 😍😀


Warmest
Lisbeth



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © One Crafty Magpie , Blogger