October 30, 2017

Crochet Baby Girl Sets

Hello,

Today I want to show you two crochet sets for two little baby girls. I made them in last weeks. Both are made with 100% cotton and the size is approx. 0-3 months.
Hats and slippers from both sets are my original projects.

First set include: hat, ballet slippers and dress. I decided make it with cream and coral colors. For the decoration I added simple bows.









 For the dress I used this lovely pattern from WoolyWondersCrochet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HohJhrZFr74




Second set I made with light pink and grey and its include little beret, slippers and dress with suspenders. 
For little decorations I added simply flowers on beret and slippers and cute buttons with flowers.


 









Warmest
Lisbeth


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © One Crafty Magpie , Blogger