September 29, 2018

Crochet Unicorn

Hello,

I'd like to introduce to you a new amigurumi creature in my crochet toys collection: lovely cuddly unicorn.





This adorable crochet toy was originally created by ChiWei from One Dog Woof 

When my daughter saw him she said she must have him and it is the most beautiful unicorn she has ever seen. So, I grabbed my hook and yarn and tadaaa... few days later Kate The Unicorn ( that's how my daughter called her new friend ) was finished.

You can find the free pattern here: Rainbow Crochet Unicorn Pattern










To made the unicorn I used 4mm (G) crochet hook ( Clover Amour Crochet Hook ) and a mix of colors ( Paintbox Yarns Simply Aran ).

My unicorn came out a bit smaller because I used smaller crochet hook than ChiWei. I also made a bit longer and more colorful mane and tail.







Happy Crocheting

Warmest
Lisbeth




No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © One Crafty Magpie , Blogger